Hoi An is a must see if you come to Vietnam. It's a really cool little town with lots of sights, sounds and smells. We pretty much got off the plane from Ha Noi and straight onto the shuttle bus to Hoi An.
By night lanterns light the town.
Shoes and clothes. The vendors will make them in any style or colour to fit. Sue had clothes made, I bought a Vietnamese coffee filter.
By day it's a more picturesque than normal Vietnamese village with markets, street vendors and the usual noise.
Two for one happy hour seems to be on whenever a shop is open or whenever anyone is trying to sell you anything. Fresh beer? I guess they go back to selling the stale stuff when happy hour is over. And what's a Coocktail?
The walking tours always amuse me. Follow that orange hat!!
We went to Miss Ly restaurant on a recommendation. It was excellent. Yummo.. fish steak steamed in a banana leaf with many herbs.
And a reasonable beer at last. I can see Graham shaking his head from here; if you're boozin' your loosin'. Gainin' more like it.
Two minutes of life at the Hoi An riverside markets.
By night lanterns light the town.
Shoes and clothes. The vendors will make them in any style or colour to fit. Sue had clothes made, I bought a Vietnamese coffee filter.
By day it's a more picturesque than normal Vietnamese village with markets, street vendors and the usual noise.
Two for one happy hour seems to be on whenever a shop is open or whenever anyone is trying to sell you anything. Fresh beer? I guess they go back to selling the stale stuff when happy hour is over. And what's a Coocktail?
The walking tours always amuse me. Follow that orange hat!!
We went to Miss Ly restaurant on a recommendation. It was excellent. Yummo.. fish steak steamed in a banana leaf with many herbs.
And a reasonable beer at last. I can see Graham shaking his head from here; if you're boozin' your loosin'. Gainin' more like it.
Two minutes of life at the Hoi An riverside markets.










No comments:
Post a Comment