Monday, 2 April 2012

Luang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfalls

Often you see photos of an attraction and think, yeah right, photoshopped, it couldn't possibly be that good, but the Kuang Si waterfalls is an exception. It is spectacular. I read reviews saying it was dirty, crowded and over-rated but it was none of those things.





TheTat Kuang Si Bear Rescue Centre run by an Australian organisation Free The Bears Fund is in the park. These guys look pretty happy now.



On the bus to Vang Vieng tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos of the waterfall! I AM SO JEALOUS, sth east asia RULZ. Your photos are making me homesick. CM and the north in general was very smoky when I left... a month?... ago, so I can imagine it's much worse now. It won't clear up until the rain comes, and yet... I WANT TO GO TO THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally managed to go back and have a look, looks like you are having an awesome time! plus or minus bodily function control..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own parcel from Thailand has arrived at work.
    Beautiful pictures. Nic, Greg and I have been monitoring your journey.
    Janson

    ReplyDelete